Bitcoin Mining on a Shoestring Budget
A Publication by From the Rockies LLC
A professional guide, written for novices, beginniners, and everyday web users who want to learn how to mine Bitcoin and even some other coins -- on a shoestring budget, and, without owning ANY mining rigs, not one!
This is a step-by-step guide that covers the "golden crypto rules" that will keep people safe as well the detailed instructions on how to setup an exchange wallet, mining account, how to fund your mining account, starting a mining task, and how to move any rewards found from the mining service back to your bank account. If you have ZERO mining experience but want to get started correctly with minimum expenses, this is what you need to read.
Best of all - you don't need to buy any hardware, plug anything in, or spend money on electricity for this kind of mining.
This is not one of those goofy "get paid to watch ads" or "earn while you sleep" nonsense guides. This guide covers real mining, real account set-up procedures, explains the importance of "KYC", as well as how to do it right from the beginning.
With as little as $3.00 to $325.00 you can successfully mine a Bitcoin block or a block of any of the above-mentioned coins. And YES, Bitcoin blocks have been found on the bottom end ($3) as well as the top end ($325). What are the rewards for finding a block? As of July 2023, how about $189,000 plus mining fees. That's right.
This guide was written by a Bitcoin miner who has been mining since 2009 (on a desktop PC in 2009) and is still mining today both with hardware-based miners and rental-miners - and successfully mined blocks along the way. Even recent success due to knowing "how to mine" and how to keep safe.
Worth every penny especially if you want to get mining fast and use maximum leverage to achieve results.
This guide will be updated frequently to cover other mining services, mining tasks, and best practices to help you move further into mining as you become an expert. There is no cost to come back to the guide to learn what's new.
Pay link: is Here
NOTE: The guide is in HTML form and an access code will be e-mailed to you shortly. Please allow a little time for your order to be processed and the code to be emailed.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
By purchasing this guide you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Sorry, no refunds. You are buying a deeply discounted guide that normally costs $500 to $1000 in consulting time.
2. This is a guide. Guides are informational and are used to educate and assist people in a given topic. This is not a pay-for-labor type of purchase. You are buying a guide only.
3. We love to hear from our customers so please email us any time at the customer service address below. If you have questions on the contents of the guide, please email us and we will do our best help, but, we can't guarantee we know all the answers. However, you are purchasing the guide, you are not purchasing labor. We will assist you with answers, if possible, but we can't "do the work for you" as that is not what you are purchasing.
4. We do not own or have any financial interest in any of the mining-related or exchange-related companies.
5. Often times the exchange wallets, mining rental services, or desktop wallets change their procedures. We are not responsible for error or omissions with the information in the guide. It was written for use as of July 10, 2023. Changes can and do happen so if you notice something changed with a procedure we outlined - please let us know and we will update the document.
6. An omission or error or something "out of order" in the guide is not grounds for a refund. Services change their procedures all the time and if we mention something that changed - just share that with us so the next reader will se the update.
7. If this document is shared with others, and we detect a changed IP address on the access of the guide (from another country or other state from where you are located) then we reserve the right to remove your access to the guide.
8. Please, whatever you do, if you ask someone to help you setup your exchange wallet and rental accounts, make sure you know the person VERY well. Why? Because if they set things up for you - they will know your recovery phrase and private keys.... and that means they have access to your digital wallet and rental account. Always be sure you know the person VERY well if they are going to help you.
9. Lost your access code? Contact Customer Service to have a new code sent to you - no charge if you already paid.